Tickets are unavailable online at this time. Please contact the Box Office (925)-373-6800 for more information
For decades, “It’s Magic!” has thrilled audiences of all ages. Each year a different group of top acts are selected to represent the full range of variety in the art of magic, combining comedy with sleight of hand and spectacular stage illusions. These award-winning performers have earned critical acclaim at venues around the world, including the exclusive Hollywood club for magicians, The Magic Castle. “It’s Magic” is a show that enthralls, mystifies and delights ... and leaves audiences in a state of wonder long after they exit the theater.
Featuring an ever-changing roster of world-class masters in the magical arts, each year the show offers audiences of all ages the opportunity to experience the wonder and suspense of the very best in magic and illusion. The 2013 “It’s Magic!” show will feature a variety of performers in a fun-filled, two-hour live stage show:
• David Zirbel at age 13 was the youngest magician ever invited to join the International Guild of Prestidigitators and he was soon touring and winning awards worldwide. His visually stunning performances deliver a combination of comedy, theater, dance, mystery and illusion.
• The award-winning team of Victor and Diamond never fail to entertain with their flawlessly-orchestrated illusions. With coordinated movements that are perfectly paired with seductive background music, their act has mesmerized audiences in hundreds of shows around the world.
• With his incomparable talents, Bruce Block brings a unique combination of comedy, juggling, magic and vaudeville to the stage. A regular on Holland America cruises, he has appeared on “The Tonight Show” and Comedy Central, and his show at the Sahara Hotel and Casino was named “Best of Las Vegas.”
• Garry and Mihaela Carlson are international acclaimed entertainers who bring a modern approach to the age old art of stage trickery. With charm and imagination, these talented partners take audiences on an unforgettable theatrical journey of the imagination with unique and breathtaking grand illusions.
• Dan Raspyni’s unique twist on the centuries-old art of juggling and his clever one-of-a-kind stunts have earned him two Guinness Book world records and the title “Juggling Genius.” With impeccable comic timing and remarkable feats of coordination, he has entertained audiences in venues from nightclubs to the White House for 30 years.
• An extraordinary talent for magic and illusion has taken Juliana Chen from her native China to Canada and back. Trained as an acrobat, she discovered magic while recovering from an injury and went on to win the 1997 Magic World Championship, the highest distinction for any magician. Her skills have left audiences spellbound in shows around the world.